STEAMBOAT SPRINGS HAYDEN CRAIG
What role does YVRA play in the Yampa Valley?
- 70% of the winter vacation visitors arrive through YVRA.
- More than 25% of the sales tax revenue attributed to YVRA.
- Key asset is the development of location neutral businesses.
- Key to access for Yampa Valley based businesses, residents and oil/gas companies.
- FEDEX and UPS air shipping point.
- Directly and indirectly employed 433 people during the winter season.
- 186,672 people used the airport in 2013/2014.
- Exceptional access to visitors for advertisers.
- Access point to/from Denver, Minneapolis, Chicago, Atlanta, Newark, Houston, DFW, LA, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington DC and many other destinations connecting to these cities.
- YVRA is the 7th busiest commercial airport in Colorado
- c. $25M in federal and state grants and program funds were pumped into the local economy between 2006 and 2013
- Phase III Terminal Project $3.5M in 2010, c. $3.5M in 2011 and c. $2M in 2012.
- Runway Rehabilitation project, $16M in 2014
- 1.2 million gallons of Aircraft fuel sold at YVRA in 2013
According to 2013 CDOT Economic Impact Study
- Annual Direct Impact of of $62,331,000
- GA Visitor Output Impact of $25,635,000
- Commercial Service Visitor Output Impact of $211,364,000
- Estimated Tax Receipts inked to the operation of YVRA $14,100,000
Total Economic Contribution to the Community driven by YVRA of $299.3 million in output and 3,034 jobs, with an annual payroll of 104.9 million.
YAMPA VALLEY REGIONAL AIRPORT