YAMPA VALLEY REGIONAL AIRPORT
Badging FAQ's (frequently asked questions)
- What documents do I need to bring with me?Answer: 2 forms of picture ID (valid driver's license, passport, Social Security Card, an original or certified copy of your birth certificate.
- How long does the badging process take?Answer: The security process usually takes 3 to 5 days. In some cases it can take longer. Once the security clearance is approved, you will need to schedule an appointment to complete the testing requirements. This part of the process can take approximately 1-3 hours depending upon the type of badge your job requires.
- What am I being tested on? Answer: YVRA rules and regulations.
- How long are out badges valid for? Answer: 2 years. In addition, security badge must be surrendered upon a voluntary/involuntary termination.
- What kind of clearance does our badge provide us? Answer: Your badge will give you clearance to the locations you need to perform your job.
For more information contact:
Storm Fallon @ 970-276-5019 or firstname.lastname@example.org
YVRA Administration Office
11005 RCR 51A
Hayden, CO 81639
Office Hours: By Appointment Only
Parking for Badging: Free parking available in the old Airport Administration building parking lot. Walk to terminal building. Administration office is located on the second floor.
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS HAYDEN CRAIG